The Reactor Fusion Module is a Data Acquisition Device that mounts to your stock via an M-Lok or Picatinny rail and gives real-time data about your shooting conditions. Every shot gets detected and logged to your account, along with the data from other sensors and supported third-party devices.
- 2.29 in x 0.95 in x 0.53 in
- 3.7 V 185 mAh Li-ion
- Continual Usage: 9 hours
- Standby: 13 days
Sensors and Capabilities
- 50 kHz acceleration measurement at +/- 500 Gs
- 50 kHz audio measurement
- 9-DOF IMU
- Charges via USB Type-C
- Full charge in <2 hours
- Capable of charging while shooting
- Bluetooth Low Energy (v5.2)
- USB Type-C
- 1 power control button
- 2 full color status LEDs, one on each side of device for easy visibility by user
Water and Dust Resistance
- The Fusion Module is water resistant, not water proof. Please don’t submerge it.
- If the module is exposed to liquids, please ensure that the USB port is cleaned and dried before attempting to charge again.
- Do not charge if there is a risk of liquid entering the USB port. (E.g., rainy or muddy conditions)