The LEDs on the Fusion Module will be solid red while it is charging, unless it is connected via Bluetooth to the app (in which case it will be solid blue). Once charging is complete, it will flash blue.
The Fusion Module can be charged while in-use.
If the Fusion Module is turned off (no light emitting from LEDs) then you can quickly press the button and it will turn on. It should begin flashing blue unless it’s plugged in and charging (in which case it will be solid red).
Press and hold the button until the LEDs turn red, then let go. The LEDs should now be off.
Performing a Hard Reset:
Press and hold the button for 10 seconds. During this time the Fusion Module will automatically perform a reboot. If it does not resume normal operation after a hard reset, please contact us.
- Flashing blue: Bluetooth disconnected, ready to pair.
- Solid blue: Bluetooth connected.
- Solid red: Charging, bluetooth disconnected.
- Pulsing red: Performing a software update. DO NOT TURN OFF.
- Flashing Orange: Negotiating a secure connection to your phone.
- White Flashes: Syncing configuration data.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or issues.