- The Fusion Module must be mounted with the USB port facing the shooter (towards the butt of the rifle, away from the end of the barrel). If you mount it backwards, the heading, inclination, cant, and shot detection will not work correctly.
- If your Fusion Module stops responding or connecting, hold down the button for 10 seconds to perform a reboot. If this does not help, please contact us.
- Some older Android phones or iPhones older than the iPhone 8 might not work properly. If you have issues with unexpected disconnects please contact us.
App and Bluetooth Setup
- Go to reactorusa.com/download to download the mobile app.
- Power on your Fusion Module by pressing the button one time or by plugging it in.
- If the Fusion Module is charging, the red light will be solid until paired.
- If the Fusion Module is not charging, the blue light should be flashing.
- Follow the steps in the app to connect your Fusion Module.
Setting up Rifle and Ammunition in the App
The Reactor app can log rifle and ammunition information with each shot that it detects. The Dashboard screen of the app will require you to set a rifle and ammunition before you will be able to start a set or view the HUD.
Follow the directions in the app to setup a rifle and ammunition before shooting.
There are four supported mounting positions:
- Left (suggested)
- Bottom (Not suggested because module can be damaged or interfere with barricades and rests)
In all four positions, the USB port should face towards the butt of your rifle.
Example (Left mounting location):
Your Fusion Module will self-calibrate its heading, cant, and inclination while running.
If you notice that your cant or inclination values are off by fewer than 15 degrees, you can open the trim settings for your rifle from the HUD view. See this page for an explanation of the different app screens: Mobile App Documentation
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or issues.